Ideas for repairing dash gauge and radio bezel mounting clips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hekg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my dash gauges and radio bezel from vibrating so much but a few of the holes are broken or half broken where the metal bezel clips push into the dash itself.

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can fix the clip receiving holes in the dash so that the metal clips actually snap in and stay in?

Cheers :cheers:

Hutchinson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah man, my clips are broke off too (on the dash side). My gauge cluster bezel snaps in, but it’s loose. Been thinking bout how to repair this,.....nada yet. Durn sure don’t want to change the whole dash, just cause these plastic pieces snapped off. Anybody got a quick fix?

hekg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just thought of an idea to use that Great Stuff expanding foam to spray a little in each position then carving out a notch for the clips. Worth a try :)

Kirk

Reaction score
Any one know where to buy those clips? Requires 7 but I do have 2, so hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98bluekon

Reaction score
Just thought of an idea to use that Great Stuff expanding foam to spray a little in each position then carving out a notch for the clips. Worth a try :)
How did this end up working for you? Or did you try any other fixes? I have the same issue