IAC Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The loom is the black wire wrap. It looks like you have enough of the wiring sticking out to see the wire colors, so you should be able to trace them with the pic I provided. I would get rid of those crimped connections and use solder if possible. At the very least, I would tape those crimped connections with a high quality electrical tape.

LOUDRNU

Reaction score
Thank you for your help! I will get to it and post back with how it goes

Not sure if you have had any luck, I searched for a good while trying to find the correct diagram for the square iac connector as I have the flat connector. I believe this diagram should do the trick, so if you follow one black wire at a time back to the colored wire and check everything accordingly you should be fine...Hope it helps, let us know how its going.

You must be registered for see images attach

-- JWL

Trstrugar

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It did the trick! Two of the wires just needed switched around, and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help everyone.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad to hear it worked, and thanks for letting us know.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All of the aftermarket harnesses are like that. It's cheaper to use one color wire than to have all four different. Also, other vehicles with the same connector may have different color wiring for the IAC.

SwatDawg15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
After owning, building 4 OBS chevy's the old saying remains true. Use GM / Delco parts. I learned it over and over again. With Rockauto / amazon / eBay prices there is really no reason not to.