I need this in my life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
When I was in high school taking automotive classes we swapped an LS into an S2000, but just naturally aspirated. Kept the stock transmission, ford 9" in the rear, custom motor and tranny mounts, all of which I had a part in builidng. That was a fun little after school project.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I think it's funny that the GMT400 with the actual LQ9 6.0 (not a 5.3) and T56 along with a high quality drop, widened Centerlines, fresh paint, recovered leather seats, and a bunch of other details - at $8K - was "clean but not that clean" yet this rice boy dream with a turbo'd 5.3, T56, and a damn solid rear axle is a killer deal at $12.5K :gr_grin:

That truck was a good deal (and sold quick), the car is a pretty good deal too. I'd almost like it, if he had found a suitable IRS to put back there instead of that 8.8 Ford. Pretty much turned it into a drag racer vs. a corner carver.

Richard

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it's funny that the GMT400 with the actual LQ9 6.0 (not a 5.3) and T56 along with a high quality drop, widened Centerlines, fresh paint, recovered leather seats, and a bunch of other details - at $8K - was "clean but not that clean" yet this rice boy dream with a turbo'd 5.3, T56, and a damn solid rear axle is a killer deal at $12.5K :gr_grin:

That truck was a good deal (and sold quick), the car is a pretty good deal too. I'd almost like it, if he had found a suitable IRS to put back there instead of that 8.8 Ford. Pretty much turned it into a drag racer vs. a corner carver.

Richard

Are you talking about the silver ECSB that was for sale about a month ago? I thought long and hard about that one. A little too long, he sold it literally 15 minutes before I called. Sweet truck.