I need some direction for my Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard is it to do the gmt800 bumper on a 400 swap? whats all needed brackets? mods? i would love to put one on my z71 color matched of course.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Therre's a write up somewhere. I think you need custom brackets for the bumper

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Id say smoke the tail lights just a little. other than that its a mega clean truck

Virginiabound

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modified the factory brackets so my bumper would raise. These are welded on the Tahoe unlike the pickup, so the only option is to pay 100 dollars for brackets and cut, have it cut and welded, or simply cut the bottom of the bracket down and drill new holes. I opted for the third.

Tomorrow I may try to hit the wheels with some gunmetal like you guys have suggested.

You must be registered for see images

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modified the factory brackets so my bumper would raise. These are welded on the Tahoe unlike the pickup, so the only option is to pay 100 dollars for brackets and cut, have it cut and welded, or simply cut the bottom of the bracket down and drill new holes. I opted for the third.

Tomorrow I may try to hit the wheels with some gunmetal like you guys have suggested.

For us less knowledgeable can u please explain exactly what you did and how. If i cant do it myself i would like to be able to tell the person who does it what they need to do. Any more pics would be great.