I made an album of replacing the heads on my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yamaben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm new to this board. I am off work today and it's too cold to do anything outside so I made an album and posted it here.

I posted it as an Imgur album on Reddit, and a couple people told me a board like this might appreciate it more.

Last edited:

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That radiator hose support is similar to what my 454 has holding it up. So don't worry about the "Redneckness" of it.

Yamaben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That radiator hose support is similar to what my 454 has holding it up. So don't worry about the "Redneckness" of it.

It would better if I least paint it black I guess. Not too worried about it, they don't come much more redneck than me anyway

Yamaben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just get one of these with a paper element instead, Yamaben. Eventually the K&N filter gauze will degrade and you'll start sucking in any bit of dirt in the air through it.

Any link to flow comparison between paper and gauze? I like paper better too, but I wonder how tall it needs to be to flow like a 3 inch gauze filter? Surely 5 inch paper would do the trick?

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Nice write up, and reassuring to see another guy get carried away with the "while I'm at its".