I Love Seafoam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ha yeh my engine treats me right with 95xxx miles on it but me an my trans arent really on the best of terms

Reaction score
ha yeh my engine treats me right with 95xxx miles on it but me an my trans arent really on the best of terms

I am not one to mess with a trans. I have heard horror stories about changing fluid and filters and shortly after the tranny taking a ****. I did add a bottle of the Lucas trans treatment and I must say it feels smoother when shifting. I am a true believer of Seafoam and Lucas products.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
wish we had it up here. might have to pick some up the next time i'm in the **** hole they call port huron.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
The have seafoam here. I am in Toronto and bought it at Partsource.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
damn it. i've never seen it here. there is a parts source about 20 min away from me though, maybe i'll go hit it up.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I use it on my vehicle. The first time I used it was on my 'hoe when I bought it. It was ran using conventional oil and had 130K miles on it. It smoked like I was entered into the burnout contest! Unfortunately I was in the Autozone parking lot and the fire squad was called.

I have been using Pennzoil Platinum and Seafoam every other change. When I changed my head gaskets the heads and block looked brand new! This stuff combined with a good oil is amazing. Use half a can in the crankcase every other oil change about 500 or so miles before the change, the other half in the intake, and one other in half a gas tank. The trick to the intake is to tip the can over gently and let the vacuum slowly "sip" at the fluid. It the engine stalls you are doing it wrong.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well this makes me want to do it to my truck. it has a rough 200k miles on it, 300 is from me lol. truck runs great for what it is other than egr valve is done, i guess i may try it b/c i am doing my oil change this weekend

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am still undecided about the stuff, but i have run a can through my 2wd[228000] and my Z71[267000],which both smoked moderately and once i get closer to oil change time, the s10 will get some as well.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont mean to ask a dumb question but where do i get this seafoam stuff and where do i put it as in the engine?