Hyper HIDs clearance sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can get you a quote in a few hours...lack of sleep is finally starting to catch up to me so i will send ya a pm when i get that quote.

Ok dude get some sleep unless you're gonna accidentally lower the price lol..

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok after running some rough quotes on canada post it looks like the best i can do on the Stage I kit is around $50 shipped since i refuse to send anything out without tracking. So around $45 shipped for the Bosch kit. Given i would be shipping in similar sized packages for the bulbs most likely i can do around $35 shipped for those..might be able to bring it down to $25 if i pack them in a bubble wrap style envelope...depending on cost of said envelope of course.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok after running some rough quotes on canada post it looks like the best i can do on the Stage I kit is around $50 shipped since i refuse to send anything out without tracking. So around $45 shipped for the Bosch kit. Given i would be shipping in similar sized packages for the bulbs most likely i can do around $35 shipped for those..might be able to bring it down to $25 if i pack them in a bubble wrap style envelope...depending on cost of said envelope of course.

Ok get me on.the list.for stage One if you have one

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C