Hyper HIDs clearance sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok i have had these for awhile since i had purchased them for a project along with some bulbs to get started gearing up to sell as a vendor for Hyper LEDS/HIDs and need to start getting a bit more serious on that front now that i seem to have a lot of extra time on my hands lately....

This is what i have on hand at this time:

8 pairs of 8000K 9006 HID Bulbs
2 pairs of 6000K 9006 HID Bulbs
2 pairs of old stock Stage I ballasts
1 pair of modified Bosch Ballasts

Since the ballasts are Discontinued items i can make a bit more of a deal on them with bulbs to make a set.....

Package Deal

1 pair of ballasts and bulbs $30+ Shipping for the old stage I ballasts
Bosch ballasts and bulbs $25 + Shipping
1 pair of bulbs $15/pair+ Shipping

After the above are gone i will be gearing up with new stock thus prices will be at the same as what MOBs and Devs sell for.

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The modified Bosch ballasts look similar but have metal tabs on them for mounting..i will get pics of those tomorrow.

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
9006 are low beam? if so ill take a set of the Stage I ballast's and bulbs., would be great in my dads 05 dmax.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
9006 are low beam? if so ill take a set of the Stage I ballast's and bulbs., would be great in my dads 05 dmax.

Yep the 9006 are the low beam lights, 9005s are the highs.

Get me a shipping quote to 99506 and I'll let ya know. I'll take the other 6k with ballasts.

Alright give me a few minutes and i will send ya that quote via pm.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IM interested in the stage one kit..I line in GA 31024 ... How would I pay I you

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C