Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
So all in all how was the install? Me and you both have 94's so when I order all my stuff I'm gonna look at yours like an idol (Already took a pic of your front end order parts for future reference) haha

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So all in all how was the install? Me and you both have 94's so when I order all my stuff I'm gonna look at yours like an idol (Already took a pic of your front end order parts for future reference) haha

i would give yourself 2 full days to work on it, maybe more, then you'll still have to get it aligned. if you have a few buddys help you it could be done sooner, i did this all myself. and make sure you do your lower balljoints like that youtube vid i posted in P2's thread.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Oh and this job CAN be done without a torsion bar tool. just remove and install your torsion bars with the lower control arms. not easy but it can be done!!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
dang i wish my bed was up to my chin haha, I'm gona go compare this fender measurements to mine later