Hulk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my Green 97 OBS extended cab 5.7 4X4
I've had it three years and is still the way I bought it from a friend, has 265,*** miles 16" Centerlines that have seen better days with 305/70's
No idea how its lifted.... One reason I'm here
It is currently being prepped for new paint... Should be completed in a couple weeks...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the plan is to repaint it green... Could not talk my friend / painter into a color change ... But it will have silver lower body and I bought OEM style flares and they will be silver too.

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Centerlines have seen better days..... These are on the way

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the Stainless on the bottom is out ... Not sure if the pinstripes are coming back either.. Pretty sure a new Z71 decal ... I have new trim,grill, head tail signal lights. New same style mirrors..
Think I'm going to keep the checker plate bed and tailgate protectors but replace them with new ones... New vent visors are on the way too... And a set of interior door panel arrived today.. The drivers side had the vent at the bottom broke off when I bought it and some funky wood pieces applied above the arm rest in the cloth panels

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tear down has begun.... You can see how the paint peeled off the hood here

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He burned up a eraser wheel getting the mess left behind from the stainless panels

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More boxes today.. Got the side moldings, door handles, window moldings, vent visors and the low beam on with high beam kit

And a cover... Cause it sits in the driveway except on the weekends or if I gotta pickup stuff that won't fit in the car

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new grill today.... First one came and the box looked like it was used for soccer practice .. And the grill was busted just below the emblem mount.... But the Vendor shipped another pronto... Guess what... Someone practiced karate chops on it... But at least the grill was ok

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These came from Oklahoma today... Wrapped and banded to a pallet... In my office at work... Had to explain them a few times :rolleyes: