Howdy from Minnesota!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all!,
New to the gmt400 forum! I'm also a member of GMfullsize.com, as well as FSC! My DD is a 1994 GMC K2500 ECSB 4X4. I own and operate my own shop here in Central MN. We focus primarily on Classic GM restorations. We currently restoring a 1957 Chevrolet 4 door Hardtop (Frame off - 100 point car), And Completely Customizing a 1967 Chevrolet C10 and a 1949 Chevy 1/2 ton. Many many MANY custom mods are being done to the trucks. Anyhow, thought i'd drop in an introduce my self! :cool:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We've done alot of Cadillacs more then anything! We built over 300 Limousines in the 18 years we we're building them. Now were focusing on restorations, and are also currently building a prototype of a tear drop RV trailer that were considering manufacturing. I don't have any pics of the trucks we've done in the past on the computer (They're all real pictures). The 67' and 49' are my own personal trucks, so customers cars get priority over mine (Unfortunately lol) We've stretched cabs, chopped tops, tubbed, you name it, we've done. But here is one of the 57' Chevy were currently working on. VERY nice car

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, looks like you guys do great work. And Welcome to the site!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you! And thanks for the welcome! Here is a picture of what the 57' Chevy looked like when we pulled it out of the trees! It's really humbling looking back at what this car started as compared to what it is today!

You must be registered for see images attach