Hello from Minnesota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CADET115

Reaction score
I guess to start I'm a simple kid from central MN. My family heritage is German farmers who could also weld so we helped and still help local farmers with fixing and repairing equipment. We have lots of fun and shenanigans with firecrackers and acetlyene bombs. Currently just graduated highschool and waiting to leave for my second half of Army training so to pass the time this summer I purchased a truck from my dads friend and have slowly been getting it back in driving shape. My truck is a 1991 Chevy C/K 1500 Scottsdale 5.7L 4WD Manual. I've been lurking around this forum trying to figure out the brake system and thought it would be best to just join so I can show you what I'm working with. In the future I'll post about my dads truck (he isn't a fan of computers so I do this stuff for him) that has been having issues but for now it's just mine that is in the position to be fixed. I'm thankful technology gives me the opportunity to talk to people from all over that understand this stuff and can probably explain it better than a book. I've been on other forums but this is my first one for vehicles and just reading one thread I can already say that I won't regret from joining this forum so many thanks for letting a newbie like me join. If I'm allowed to post pics I'll edit this post to include one.

CADET115

Reaction score
It's nice to meet ya'll. Where exactly should I post about my truck. There's a lot of things and I don't want to post in the wrong area.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from WI, you can do one of the build threads either street or off road or just use the members trucks forum for general build if you prefer.