How to respray a faded or worn bedliner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally redid the bed on my single cab duramax. Super happy with how it came out.here is a video with how I did it
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
Nice job, turned out good. That Raptor is some good stuff. I sprayed some aluminum bed rails and another aluminum piece I have in the bed of the truck. I did prepare the surface pretty good and the adhesion promoter, and the raptor stuck good and is still holding up. Usually on the aluminum, paint or anything else just peels off very soon.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice job, turned out good. That Raptor is some good stuff. I sprayed some aluminum bed rails and another aluminum piece I have in the bed of the truck. I did prepare the surface pretty good and the adhesion promoter, and the raptor stuck good and is still holding up. Usually on the aluminum, paint or anything else just peels off very soon.
Yea I'm happy with it. Not sure I'll buy a bed mat anymore as most of the dents blend now.