How to convert off-road lights to HID's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Guys. I completely forgot y'all wanted pics from inside the truck. I'll try to put the lights back on tonight and get some pics for y'all. It might be late, but better late than never.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
It had real wiring I upgraded to 10 grounded in a new location still nothing flip the plug around nada though maybe my switch was bad wired up direct nada ....Im gonna get a 9006 plug and yank the highs and relay harness out the dodge and put em in. Ive never had this many probs with hids

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
And you're 110% positive you've flipped the ballast plug and checked the wiring completely from power to ground?

If you can, grind down a little on the surface you're grounding to and make sure it's clean. If you come to the Southaven meet, I'll get em workin :naughty:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I finally got y'all some pics.
In every light out put pic, only the off road lights are on, except the first, that's highs with off road lights

You must be registered for see images attach