How to avoid an accident like a boss!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's for sure. I wish the truckers would have had a camera on him.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Furthers my reason to get new tires by this winter haha I hate whiteouts, especially when the wipers quit and suddenly your face is frozen from trying to find your way off the highway :uhoh2:

In that situation tires wouldn't have done a damn thing.

I would rather take the ditch anytime than hit someone, unless the ditch is obviously a worse choice.

That's if you even have the time to make that decision!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's if you even have the time to make that decision!

Most of the time in snow you have enough time to make a decision. You usually start sliding a long time before you hit the car in front of you.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Most of the time in snow you have enough time to make a decision. You usually start sliding a long time before you hit the car in front of you.

Ya, sometimes you do. But I've been on the interstate many of times with a semi or in a truck and some of these people drive like they got their licenses out of a ******* jack box.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love how the guy just keeps going, gets out checks his ride and takes off.... lot of kind hearted people in the world!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
love how the guy just keeps going, gets out checks his ride and takes off.... lot of kind hearted people in the world!

I would have got the hell out of there too. Especially after that semi came plowing through.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk, perhaps get out of the way but i woulda went to each vehicle to make sure or something...but then again i come from a backround where we usually are the ones out late nights helping stangers

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Getting out of the car is probably the dumbest thing you could do. Low visibility, cars sliding all over. Frogger anyone? It's good to want to help people, but there are times where you would put yourself in danger and probably couldn't do much to help anyone anyways.

And I would like to say that he would probably not have as much damage if he was in a GMT400.
:gm:

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk, ive saved few lives being that one to risk life and limb for others, one even that had to be resesatated and another pulled from a tractor trailer wreck covered in blood pinned in the cab... Im not trying to bash anyone or boost myself up by any means, i just thought it was nieve how someone cares enough to put themselves in harms danger to check thier bumper but not on another human beings life.....sorry if i offended you :shrug: