How to access rear speakers for replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

narizon

Reaction score
My truck being an '89 I opted to not remove any panels at all.It's hard to find clean donor truck yet alone one with a clean maroon interior.You have a 50/50 chance of breaking the clips/panels on some trucks.guess it depends on the age & climate your in.
I modded to rear pillars to accommodation some Pioneer 6 3/4" 4 ways & put as much sound isolation as I could through the enlarged holes.Sounds great & looks good + no rattles.

You must be registered for see images attach

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
My truck being an '89 I opted to not remove any panels at all.It's hard to find clean donor truck yet alone one with a clean maroon interior.You have a 50/50 chance of breaking the clips/panels on some trucks.guess it depends on the age & climate your in.
I modded to rear pillars to accommodation some Pioneer 6 3/4" 4 ways & put as much sound isolation as I could through the enlarged holes.Sounds great & looks good + no rattles.

+1 For this, looks great. Might go this route for my 6x9's in the future.