How long does the average set of 35's last?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
i've heard good things about 35" Fierce Attitude M/Ts. They look pretty slick buddy has 'em on his '95 F250, has had them for a solid couple years and they still look brand new. Says they perform well.

I think hes up around 30K (kilometres) on them..

As stated above, depends how you drive, what you drive on, how well you take care of your tires etc

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I put roughly 30k on my m16's and they hardly show any wear at all, and they are on a 76 blazer with one ton running gear.

Ive always ran BFG at's on my 95 and this set of 33's have lasted almost 70k. I don't make the life of the tires easy at all.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
i have about 20k on my Xterrains and expect at least another 20k before they are wore out, though, they won't be much good for mud then :(

I ran xterrains on the 96 at one point, they had maybe 5% tread left on them when i pulled em off and would still crawl thru a mud hole with no problems, i had a friend get stuck in a hole with 35" boggers and had to pull him out and went thru the same hole right after pulling him out with no issues

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
southern pride had toyos on his and i still think he has the same tires. he drove alot from what i remember.

Griffin does have 37" open countrys on his truck but it had been parked for quite a while and he just got it back on the road about a month ago