horrable day!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
****** man. It's never a good feeling when something you've put blood, sweat and tears into gets damaged.

My dad has owned classic chevs all of his life, but after seeing where I was going with my GMT400 he wanted one too. He bought a flawless 98 Sierra with a 350 vortec, put on a welded in roll pan, cowl hood, had the whole truck painted, engine mods, exhaust, the whole nine yards. The day after he finally declared it finished, he got rear ended on the highway and it was totalled.

yeah it really sucks but i guess i just have to pick back up and make it better

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys i decided to do and escalade conversion. its going to be some work, but i thought hell might as well.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just picked up an escalade hood, front fenders, lights and bumper.

You must be registered for see images attach

bumper has many layers of paint and needs to be sanded down.

and the project for tomorrow will be shaving all the holes left from the cladding? should i weld em up? or make little plug fillers? whats the best way?

heres another pic of the damage and a black truck with the front end.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also i picked up the clip, well the major parts for $435. becuase a good oem hood and diesel bumper with new brackets would have ran me about $400 anyway

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
dand that sucks, are u going to keep it a stepside still. This makes me wanna be more aware while im driving

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dand that sucks, are u going to keep it a stepside still. This makes me wanna be more aware while im driving

yeah its still going to be a stepside. but its crazy how the day i drive almost perfect to save gas. this has to happen.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does anyone have any ebay links of were i can get the rest of the parts.

so far i have

hood
r&l fender
headlights & bracket
parkinglights
grille
bumper with the metal support behind it, and thats about it.

what elese do i need?

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
not sure but def post some pics, Does the esky clip pretty much bolt on or are there things like bodt line modifications and such tha need to be done. it'll look sweet!