horrable day!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys i guess the whole fixing my truck right will be out on hold as i got into an accident today, you could say its my fault although the lady at the other end of the stop sign just came to the conclusion that i was going to go sraight. while i really wanted to turn left, but forgot to put my blinker on.

but heres a pic

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also anyone know the best place to get a diesel bumper?

Your best bet will most likely be your local junk yard, as it will be OEM and won't have to pay shipping! That sucks about your truck man! Is her insurance going to cover it? By the looks of it, your frame horn is a little tweaked, your doors open and close right still?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry man, but try to keep it positive and look at it as a way to upgrade your truck some more, at least it helps me.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I thought "oh gawd!!!"....then I noticed it was just a chevy....bowtie gave it away. hehehehe, sorry bout ur truck though, too bad she couldn't have knocked ur grill out though ;)

:lol:

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your best bet will most likely be your local junk yard, as it will be OEM and won't have to pay shipping! That sucks about your truck man! Is her insurance going to cover it? By the looks of it, your frame horn is a little tweaked, your doors open and close right still?

As of right now it looks like it's my fault because I didn't use my blinker even though I was my turn at the stop sign. The driver thought I was going straight and was in a hurry to see an accident down the street which got his attention. But I have to go talk with my insurance tomorrow. The frame horn look good. The passenger door bearly touches the fender while opening. But the core support looks pushed about and 1" in from the top only. So it must have pushed the fender back to were bearly touches the door. But I can open and close with no problem.

As of right now I need a (cowl) hood,front bumper(diesel),lower grille, and I'm hoping my oem lmc $250 grille is still okay. If not I'm going to upgrade to a 94+ chevy grille

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry man, but try to keep it positive and look at it as a way to upgrade your truck some more, at least it helps me.

Yeah I decided cowl hood, diesel bumper and maybe 94+ grille. While my headlight covers broke so I may just tint mine. And upgrade from 6000k hiss to 8000k just have to see were the money is.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
****** man. It's never a good feeling when something you've put blood, sweat and tears into gets damaged.

My dad has owned classic chevs all of his life, but after seeing where I was going with my GMT400 he wanted one too. He bought a flawless 98 Sierra with a 350 vortec, put on a welded in roll pan, cowl hood, had the whole truck painted, engine mods, exhaust, the whole nine yards. The day after he finally declared it finished, he got rear ended on the highway and it was totalled.