Hobbs 96 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a guy on F/B selling rolls of new (!) body side moulding with the red accents. IIRC, it comes out of Mexico.

Thanks for the heads up! Is he in the main GMT400 group?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Can't remember which page he's on, but he does repost it every now & then. I'll take note when it comes across my notifications again.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
There's a guy on F/B selling rolls of new (!) body side moulding with the red accents. IIRC, it comes out of Mexico.
No way! :Whoa:Yeah next time it comes on your notifications, be sure to post the link! :D

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What’s the ID light from? Mine is crumbling, and I’ve got a bulb out. Napa replacement won’t work. Wires are too short to plug in.

Can you get me a dimension of the screw holes center to center?

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What’s the ID light from? Mine is crumbling, and I’ve got a bulb out. Napa replacement won’t work. Wires are too short to plug in.

Can you get me a dimension of the screw holes center to center?
That’s from a gmt800 Quadrasteer truck. It would be different than the stock gmt400 style. I’m around 90 percent sure that Grote makes the gmt400 light bar.