hid offroad lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i believe it is for the set. at least it appears so.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a bad price if it is for a pair, but i just looked over it quick and didnt see anywhere it said pair of them or 2 of them

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea you are right, i just looked it over again and right next to the price in smaller print it says each.

drisco

Reaction score
just keep in mind that if you want to later on you could always convert standard halogens to HID's. That's what I did and it's amazing, 8" pro comp spot lights with 55w HIDs will throw one hell of a lot of light.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
my friend bought a set to try never installed them but we hooked power up to them to check them out and they are super bright. i agree with disco and get cheaper lights and get the HID conversion kit. just make sure you dont get a weird bulb. i got the hella black magics and they are a h2 bulb and no one makes a kit for it

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just keep in mind that if you want to later on you could always convert standard halogens to HID's. That's what I did and it's amazing, 8" pro comp spot lights with 55w HIDs will throw one hell of a lot of light.

how does one go about doing this??