Help! Swapped from 60/40 to Buckets and having trouble.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zanama

Reaction score
98 c1500 with 3rd door.

I swapped my 60/40 bench seat for some buckets I found in decent condition.

Few questions I have:

I'm wanting to take the EZ entry function off of my 60/40 and add it to the bucket I have. Need help disassembling the seat. Basically want to take the top off of the bucket and attach it to the bottom and track of the passenger side of the 60/40. I realize I'll have to cut a hole in the foam for the peg.

The seats are cloth if that helps.

Also the drivers side armrest has collapsed on top. Wondering is there is some way to fill it to make it supported again. These covers were originally filled with the foam to mold then I believe. I can see the full hole when I remove the armrest. Trying to think of something I can pour or spray into the hole to improve the comfort. If I had access to a small amount of open cell insulation it'd be perfect but they seem to sell it in small quantities.

Lastly the drivers side doesn't have the lumbar and I'm wanting to add it. I have access to the bladders and motors for it and it's already wired with the switch but I just need some direction before I start effing stuff up.

I've done my best to search everywhere for this info with no luck so hopefully I can get some advice.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.