Help Me Buy Headers!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shamrock246

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at a set of JBA stainless shorties any opinions on them vs another brand of coated headers for quality? I would think shorties would be a step up from the cast iron logs that are on there

sierra97

Reaction score
I have custom bent true duals no X or H connector, 2 1/2 inch piping, high flow cats and super 44 mufflers on my 97 350, i was also wondering if you would notice a difference in fuel economy with headers? also are stainless shorties the way to go? my entire exhaust system is stainless but bent up to fit factory manifolds and i dont really want to alter them

The Blue Ox

Reaction score
I no longer need to worry about smog on my truck =)

I really want a nice dual exhaust set up now, starting with some shorty headers.
right off the bat, I think "SUMMIT"...

Question is: who has installed a brand of headers and loved them, and who has hated them?

id like something that will last, fit, and not leak, and of course, on a budget...
GO

I have Gibson Coated Shortys on right now and they are decent and have been leak free for about 5 yrs! I am getting ready to install PACESETTER Long tubes in a couple weeks and will give you some feedback on that!
IMO, I wouldn't have any headers at all, that wasn't coated! I have Coated Longtubes on wife's 5th gen Camaro and they look as good as when I put them on!
You must be registered for see images attach