HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WIZ97OBS

Reaction score
I recently ordered a headlight kit off eBay got everything installed and now when I turn my blinker on everything flashes and when I turn my head lights on the right arrow on the dash stays lit I have all led brake lights my mirrors have leds that are hooked into my 194 corner markers I've tried everything put all new bulb sockets on the front still have the problem put the regular bulbs in the new sockets still does it every thing worked fine until I tried putting thsee lights in now the regular bulbs don't even work right any help would be great

WIZ97OBS

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
found the problem got everything working and lookin good

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soooooo. What did the problem end up being.... we won't laugh..... just in case it happens to others they will find the solution of what worked for you..

sent from what use to be a great nation...

WIZ97OBS

Reaction score
When I wired the new sockets in I used male and female connecters so if something ever happened I could change them easier and I taped them together like I do all my wiring for a nice clean look and I had a start wire poking through and grounding out my corner turn signal