Help deciding on new things for my truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So,I was thinking of new things i could add to the interioe of my truck. I want a bench seaat to replace my two buckets and c/c. Also ive thought of adding LED's. And also of adding the overhead console with econ,range,compas, and temp. I have a '98 cheyennne 2500, should be able to upload pics later. Just looking for new ideas for things tolook at the local yard.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome from Mississippi!!!!

Those are both good mods to do!!!! Talk to 1997chevydriver (Paul) about the DIC, he's installed them and knows alot about them.

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you!!!

I think I've read his thread about the DIC recently. I'm headin to the local yard in a few days and was just wondering if any of y'all had any good ideas for new things to put in.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Just keep your eyes open in the JY.........you might find something on a totally unrelated vehicle that will work on our trucks (can't think of any right now).

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Mississippi!!!!

Those are both good mods to do!!!! Talk to 1997chevydriver (Paul) about the DIC, he's installed them and knows alot about them.

You rang?????:lol:

If ya can't find any at the local yard I do still have a couple for sale.

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much is the average amount for the bench seat and also for the DIC? sorry for all the random questions just tryin to get new ideas before i look completly lost at the yard lol