Hello GMT400 Forum!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey! How's it going fellow gmt400 guys and gals. I am the proud owner of a 1999 GMC Suburban OBS K1500 5.7 and I love it. Its big, dumb and has drinking problem just like me.

anyways I'm new to this forum but not new to forums in general, I just had one question which I should probably post in the regional section but ill see if I get any hits here.

For the next couple of months I will be here in the Sacramento area of California and I was wondering if any members in the area new some reputable shops to get some work done.

Specifically I'd like to get transmission fluid changed via the oil cooler lines method not from jiffy lube via the power flush method, I live in apartment complex so I cannot work on my own car and also I'm extremely lazy. So if anybody could point me in the right direction I'd be extremely appreciative!

Thanks and Happy Trucking!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Welcome! I can't help with your other problem, too far away, good luck!

Edit, I guess I can help, you can flush the trans by using two 5 galon buckets, one full of fluid, and one empty. Let it suck all the clean fluid up, and spit the old out, if you want to.

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Figured I'd post some pics, unfortunately I've never taken a picture of it clean