Hello GMT400 Forum!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! I can't help with your other problem, too far away, good luck!

Edit, I guess I can help, you can flush the trans by using two 5 galon buckets, one full of fluid, and one empty. Let it suck all the clean fluid up, and spit the old out, if you want to.
thanks bud, that's the way I want to get it done but I live at an apartment complex. Maybe ill be able to convince one of my buddies with a house to indulge me one weekend

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
thanks bud, that's the way I want to get it done but I live at an apartment complex. Maybe ill be able to convince one of my buddies with a house to indulge me one weekend

I'd do it on a Sunday right there in the parking lot lol. "Huh? Work on my truck? No, I was just making sure I didn't leak anything"

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd do it on a Sunday right there in the parking lot lol. "Huh? Work on my truck? No, I was just making sure I didn't leak anything"
hahahah good idea, maybe ill just bribe the security guard with some beer, everybody loves beer right?

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Welcome! Awesome to see more 'burbs on the forum. I don't know any mechanic shops in Sacramento, but I do know a great one in the Bay Area. If you're willing to do the drive, check out California Concepts and ask for Noah or Brian. They'll take care of you.

Sent from my LeapFrog

Last edited:

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! Awesome to see more 'burbs on the forum. I don't know any mechanic shops in Sacramento, but I do know a great one in the Bay Area. If you're willing to do the drive, check out California Concepts and ask for Noah or Brian. They'll take care of you.

Sent from my LeapFrog

Actually I'm born and raised in San Jose, just in Sacramento for the summer. I've herd of California Concepts before, are they really that good? Do they know gmt400's?

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Actually I'm born and raised in San Jose, just in Sacramento for the summer. I've herd of California Concepts before, are they really that good? Do they know gmt400's?
My family knows Brian and Noah, they're really great guys. We have Brian's hummer which they built from the ground up ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BF75xHnh1_S/?hl=en ) and they're currently working on my GMT400 which they lifted before it left the dealership back in 1995
You must be registered for see images
My GMT400 is currently in the shop being worked on and I gotta say they do great work. https://www.instagram.com/p/BHi3PSODH4W/?hl=en Back in 2013 the air suspension on our hummer blew and we took it to Putnam Chevrolet to get it fixed, we had to take it back to them 7 times due to the air leaking out of the bags. Then we found out Cal Concepts is still in business, took it there and they found the issue on the first visit. They do quality work, we're never disappointed with the final product.

Sent from my LeapFrog

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet! I'll definitely check them out. Nice 'burb btw. I think I speak for us all on the forum when I say we want to see more pics of the 'burb and the Hummer