Hello from Washington.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nailhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello my names dan. I've been along time reader of gmt400 and this is my first time posting. Just wanted to show some pics of my 91 gmc. I bought her almost 15 years ago. I lowered her and painted her pretty much the day I got her. She's 5 in the front and 9 in the rear. She's been my daily driver up until a few years ago, and I've put over 100,000 thousand mile on the old girl. Now she just sits in the garage and only comes out on sunny days.
You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Welcome.. truck looks great!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to forum. That's a nice truck. I have family in Renton Wa.

nailhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I'm in the Bremerton area outside of Seattle. Yeah I have lots and lots of hours block sanding that old girl out. First time I sprayed her was around 01, then I had to do the bed agian around 2012. I got rear ended once. That's when I shaved the tailgate and tinted the taillights. And the buick is my 66 special. She's all bagged and painted pearl yellow.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WELCOME. I love it, looks really clean. cant wait to repaint my truck