Hello, from the new guy on the block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gndd1997

Reaction score
sewlow, sorry for the slow reply. You definitely are a font of knowledge in the study of hockey, but seeing as you are from the Northern Latitudes I see why (isn't hockey a prerequisite for University in Canada?)!! :) I do agree we need a hockey thread here...regardless who wins the Cup we still have the 2014 NHL awards and draft to look forward to! Hopefully the final series is entertaining (just turning on game one now, actually!) Keep in touch, from one B's fan to another!! Go Kin...Go Rang...ahhhh never mind...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
sewlow, sorry for the slow reply. You definitely are a font of knowledge in the study of hockey, but seeing as you are from the Northern Latitudes I see why (isn't hockey a prerequisite for University in Canada?)!! :) I do agree we need a hockey thread here...regardless who wins the Cup we still have the 2014 NHL awards and draft to look forward to! Hopefully the final series is entertaining (just turning on game one now, actually!) Keep in touch, from one B's fan to another!! Go Kin...Go Rang...ahhhh never mind...

Lol! Hockey knowledge is tested on job apps.
Only had 3 T.V. stations when we grew up. A local one from a cross the border (KVOS Bellingham), CTV & CBC.
Saturday night, KVOS would run 3rd rate movies.
CTV had 'The Love Boat', & 'Love, American Style'.
CBC Had 'Hockey Night in Canada'.
Not a tough choice. Pulp, pulp, or hard hitting body-checkin' semi-organized violence!

gndd1997

Reaction score
Lol! Hockey knowledge is tested on job apps.
Only had 3 T.V. stations when we grew up. A local one from a cross the border (KVOS Bellingham), CTV & CBC.
Saturday night, KVOS would run 3rd rate movies.
CTV had 'The Love Boat', & 'Love, American Style'.
CBC Had 'Hockey Night in Canada'.
Not a tough choice. Pulp, pulp, or hard hitting body-checkin' semi-organized violence!

Sounds just like my early years outside Boston, and again in Binghamton NY, and Coos Bay OR, and Silver Spring MD, and any of the other cities I lived in during my younger years when my father was in the military. Never more than two or three channels and 99% was crap. The highlights were when Hockey and Football were on...otherwise it was outside and figure out something fun to do...I really do feel sorry for the kids these days!!!