Hello from London, Ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HDburb

Reaction score
After many years of browing the site I figured I should join as I have some questions I hope I can get answers to with my newest daily driver/project. I've normally been able to find the info I need, be it through the site or my own research. I've seen some amazing trucks and builds on here over the years so I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction
My suburban is my fourth OBS and is the family/toy hauler.
So hello all and I look forward to seeing some more cool trucks on here.

You must be registered for see images attach

HDburb

Reaction score
And last but not least I have the swamp donkey. My ever changing Sas truck currently on 46"michellin militarys.

HDburb

Reaction score
Also this was my inquiry, I posted it in the lowered stupid questions area as a result of my inability finding any sort of an answer.
"
"Hey guys, after venturing all the suspension seller sites, contacting DJM directly, trolling the inter webs and comparing part numbers between the Burban and pickups I have yet to find a generic yes or no answer to move forward with lowering my rig.
My Suburban Silverado is a 92 C2500 8Lug 350/4l80. None of the aftermarket world seems to advertise a kit for the true heavy Sub's...only the knockoff lighter duty 6lugs, but sell kits for crew cab and dually 2500/3500 trucks. Am I wrong to assume that these truck kits will fit my application? DJM was really no help and every thread I've come across was always unanswered. Any help would be greatly appreciated"
and to avoid any trouble the DJM reference was they had no idea as they have not tried it and one of the responses was "well that's not my taste"