heads and cam???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like 98% of people in here need to learn how to use the search engine, how can you possibly want to tear into a engine when you know almsot nothing about a engine, SMH.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I don't mind people asking questions, that's a great way to learn, but they could ask in the stupid engine questions thread instead of starting a new one and not having a clue what is going on

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THere is stuff like this everyday, I get we all have questions, but you gotta have a idea or understanding what you are working on first.

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow...i understand how a engine works....ive never shopped for performance parts before so i dunno what is optimal for my application is why i ask...isnt that what the forum is for? to learn **** from other people and intern offer help when needed.....thanx for the help *******...when u just assume **** u look stupid....

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Whoa there...we're trying to help, but searching a little first before you ask questions will help you learn a lot, and then you can ask more specific questions about your particular application

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow...i understand how a engine works....ive never shopped for performance parts before so i dunno what is optimal for my application is why i ask...isnt that what the forum is for? to learn **** from other people and intern offer help when needed.....thanx for the help *******...when u just assume **** u look stupid....

None of your posts gave any hint that you even knew a thing about how an engine works, you had the most broad questions and yet you want performance parts, let me guess you think all this will run on the stock tune? I don't look stupid at all, you cannot spell and you started the name calling. Almost everyday people come here and other forums to ask about all this performance stuff they see on tv or read about, yet no one wants to read up about how it all works, what would possibly be a good start, and what pretty specific answers you want, no one can be of much help when you want a cam and heads and you don't even know what the numbers mean or how they are different from factory.

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not everyone starts out knowing everything and not always will there be answers in the search engine, i didnt see or hear about any of this on tv or read it in a magazine, i know alot about cars electrical mainly but i change parts and make my own repairs, when i have a question i have better luck getting answers when i make a thread on the subject...i understand what a cam does and what goes on in cylinder head but what i dont know is what changing the cam for a different lift/ duration does to make the engine perform better, imnot gonna blow cash on sumthing i dont know how it works...and btw i planned the 411 pcm swap and have lextech tune it....i understand changing heads or having them bored lets the motors bring in more air and return needs free flowing exhaust to get it out ust as efectively, its main th ecam i dont know about and what rate springs etc. is needed...sorry for flyin off the handle but those comments set me off...