has anyone ever run these on their 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never even heard of the 10 series till today sounds a little noisy for a daily driver to me. I dont want to listen to it all the time. IMO

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running them now. Sound good and not to loud to but im a straight pipe person.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i had a single in dual out cherry bomb extreme same as the 10 series and i didnt really car for it it it sounded ok but i liked my cherry bomb vortex better

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Never even heard of the 10 series till today sounds a little noisy for a daily driver to me. I dont want to listen to it all the time. IMO

Thats why they invented sound deadening kits and good stereos! :lol:

In all seriousness i ran a cherry bomb with 3" pipes and it sounded nice but i didnt gain a thing performance wise. I personally love the sound and performance of my magnaflows better but the cherry bombs did sound pretty decent

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think that is what is on my truck, bought it this way but could also be one of the 40 series. But it is loud, I like it but the wife doesn't she is always telling me that we are going to get pulled over in it. She did get pulled over for it once and his excuse was it had one of the third light bulbs out, but i figure it was for either the exhaust or he thought the side windows were tinted. Mine right now is just the factory manifolds and starting at the crossover 3 inches all the way back and exits behind rear tire. You can hear it going down the road about a mile away.

One thing is if you go 3 inches you might have to increase the length of the mounting rods, the guy I got it from didn't and it is right against the cab and rattles becuase of this. Plans are to hopefully fix this the summer as it gets really annoying, especially at lower speeds and going through camprounds.

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a super 40 on it now i figure if im going to hear a loud ass truck all day and night it might as well be mine