H3 rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will the new h3 rims with the six lug pattern fit on the 6 lug gmc's because i like the way they look and since i don't have a 8 lug that is my only other choice. And since i really don't want to have after market rims. I like the idea of different rims from either a newer truck or even something else.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The only problem I always find with people running Hummer wheels is that they still say Hummer on them. I love the way they look, just the fact that I see a Chevy say Hummer, or have a set of Escalade wheels with the cadillac emblem on it is weird.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I umderstand that but i can sure find a way to cover that up, so it doesn't show that. And some people will know that they are hummer rims and some won't. Thanks guys for the answer. Also does any one know what the offset and width of the rims are? and potentaly what size of tire that I could run on them?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Some custom machines center caps would be wicked.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
the H2 wheels don't look terrible without centers on them... saw a guy with those on his OOBS military surplus truck, looked great.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The H2 wheels don't look bad at all. You can actually put factory chevy or gmc center caps on them to complete the look.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

The problem with H3 wheels for the 6 lug guys is that the center cap extends into one of the spokes.

I don't know if stock truck caps will fit, or how they would look if they did.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Nice job with the visuals. I wasn't entirely sure how different the designs were...

Also, those chromed ones... almost make me want to 8-lug swap! LOL