Gwen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My first truck was an 88 rcsb cheyenne bowtie. My second was a 92 rcsb stepside Jimmy. Had a 98 cc dually too. I absolutely love these trucks. After a lot of years observing and wishing for another this little thing walked into my life. I call her Gwen.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
First order of business was to ditch the papaw running boards and begin to ***** the things that need to be restored first to get her road ready. The dash was mostly disintegrated. The tires are rotten. The hood had been folded over previously. The interior had been smoked in for 20 plus years.

Reaction score
Hunted parts from all over. Took a road trip to see my dad and scored on a parts truck a long way from home. I got a dash, hood with some cool hand painted pinstripes, a seat and some odds and ends. Sold my original bench to help cover the cost of my parts run. Getting ready to swap the dash...

Reaction score
Probably getting ahead of myself a little here. Don't mind me if the chronological order of things is a bit off. I've got enough grey in my beard to have earned the right to be off a little.

I mentioned this was a smokers truck. Tough to clean. I removed everything. I soaked the carpet in simple green and pressure washed it at the coin op car wash. Not as good as new but good enough for the girls I go with. Hit the door panels with carpet cleaner. Shampooed the seat but then I sold the seat in favor of the one I got with my parts bundle. Trying to sort out the Headliner and visors. I hit the entire interior with Odoban(generic microban) from the big orange box store. Do it! You'll thank me later. Just keep in mind I prefer low carb beer. Got rid of the ashtray smell!