Great to be here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUDRNU

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have used several forums but i've learned that many are no where as informational and passionate about gmt400s besides possibly the JeepForum. This is the first forum that I have finally felt the need to be a part of & hope to contribute.

I'm from Columbus OH but live further south in South Bloomingville which is in Hocking Hills
I own a 99' Sierra Classic ECSB with the 5.7 Vortec 2wd with Posi 127,000 Maroon Int. & White Ext. STOCK
95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (ZJ) 5.2 AWD
05 Kia Spectra
06 Kia Sportage

I am currently at the cleaning & ordering parts stage of the infamous intake gaskets & would have never even attempted it without you guys & my handy dandy ALLDATA.

The first pic is of my truck currently & the second is what I wanted it to look like sooner than later but after seeing guys lift their 2wd trucks on here i'm intrigued.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
The great thing about this trucks is it doesn't matter which way you go with this, it'll look great either way!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Welcome! I'd recommend avoiding the Rockstars but it's your truck.

LOUDRNU

Reaction score
Welcome! I'd recommend avoiding the Rockstars but it's your truck.

I agree about the Rockstars, everyone has them especially Cummins around here, I was mostly digging the low/level stance & molding removed with the black wheels on a white truck

LOUDRNU

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!! Clean truck!!

Thank you, it was my grandfather's that passed & he rarely drove it but it is pretty clean for a bone stock truck. It had a ugly black cap on the bed which was the first thing I took care of. Minor rust that needs to be address towards the rear of the driver side rocker, the headlights need replaced as they suck & for some reason the rear "chrome" bumper is rusted to holy hell with holes through it but it rides like a caddy.