Got this today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today was a furlough day so I figured I'd go check out a Tahoe being parted out via CL.
Had to drive almost an hour to get it but it still wasn't a bad deal at all for $60.00 and as expected it cleaned like new too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a 60/40 to OBS bucket seat swap back in 2008. My passenger seat is like new and matches the new to me drivers seat perfect.
My old drivers seat is in pretty good condition too but it's a manual seat w/ lumbar. I really didn't need a power drivers seat but for $60 I figured I'd swap them out and sell the manual seat for $40-50 bucks and all is good.

96SSilverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a 60/40 to OBS bucket seat swap back in 2008. My passenger seat is like new and matches the new to me drivers seat perfect.
My old drivers seat is in pretty good condition too but it's a manual seat w/ lumbar. I really didn't need a power drivers seat but for $60 I figured I'd swap them out and sell the manual seat for $40-50 bucks and all is good.
How did you like the 60/40? I have been wanting to swap out my buckets for a 60/40

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
96ss.....the 60/40 Seat was a comfy couch in my Silvy but it was stained beyond cleaning and reaped an odor I couldn't rid the cab of.

Swimms350..... I installed it this evening and will post up some pics tommorow.