Got my towing mirrors installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks fellas I didn't get around to hooking up the heated mirrors since the plugs were different so I just hooked up te power adjustments

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Truck looks better with the mirrors bud, looks like they have the signals on them to, have you hooked them up?

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no signals on them, they are just power adjustments and heated. I didnt want to get the turn signal'd mirrors, might have too much led on the front with the cab lights and running lights. but thanks man i love how they turned out!!

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
no signals on them, they are just power adjustments and heated. I didnt want to get the turn signal'd mirrors, might have too much led on the front with the cab lights and running lights. but thanks man i love how they turned out!!

If I remember correct, you can pull the glass of the mirror, and there is a translucent part in the center of the mirror, for a blinker in the glass itself. There is a thread around here somewhere with it.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If I remember correct, you can pull the glass of the mirror, and there is a translucent part in the center of the mirror, for a blinker in the glass itself. There is a thread around here somewhere with it.

Tis true, 88gmctruck was looking at adding the signal behind the glass

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I would like to do that as well, but am waiting for him to do it first, haha, I am on the verge of overloading my truck with LEDs, I need an electronic flasher already.

The tows look really nice on your truck man, I love the way they look with the NBS style cab lights, definitely the route I am going if I do cab lights.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I would like to do that as well, but am waiting for him to do it first, haha, I am on the verge of overloading my truck with LEDs, I need an electronic flasher already.

The tows look really nice on your truck man, I love the way they look with the NBS style cab lights, definitely the route I am going if I do cab lights.

I only have 6 lights on my truck that isnt led aside from headlights

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have LEDs inside the cab with the dome lights, doors, kick panels, and license plate. No dash LEDs yet lol. And let me know when someone else does the blinker conversion. I thought he was talking about the led blinker on the back of the mirror like the fords have cause they had them on the tow mirrors as well