Got my tail gate shaved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought about putting a rolll pan on it, but decided against it. I am keeping the ranch hand forever, even if i took it off i would still keep it, there hard to find where i live.

Reaction score
I thought about putting a rolll pan on it, but decided against it. I am keeping the ranch hand forever, even if i took it off i would still keep it, there hard to find where i live.

I found a brand new one for sale during my travels thru Portland a few months ago, guy wanted $350 for it. That's a good price but I was on a limited budget and the seller wouldn't budge on the price, now I'm wishing I would have picked it up, I could have went a week without buying food so I could afford it! LOL! Your truck looks good with it and I would keep it on there.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
i love ranchhands style but the money they get for them is rediculous in my book. the grill guard for my nbs was 550