got my new to me bumper on today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Yeah I really like this bumper I need to paint it but that's a project for another day. It's great for me cuase where I work I have access to a welder, torch and anything else I would need to fabricate

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
makes it alot easier and cheaper to have those available. i do welding and fab, locksmithing, and anyhing related to home remodeling and commercial remodeling.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
got a few more pics this time a little better daytime shots

You must be registered for see images attach

all that i have left to do is one of these weekends pull it back off and do some prep and paint action

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the receiver hitch would not fit on account of the center section hanging down too low so i took some square tubing from an old farm implement and made a receiver hitch then welded it to the bottom of the plate and it turned out great....... im about to be building a full front replacement and would like to get some ideas if anybody has and pics they would like to share