Good OLE Seafoam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I do it through the booster and I feed it some before stalling it then dump a little more in it and let it sit for 30 mins and break up all the carbon off the valves and pistons. If you dont stall it by flooding it then your just wasting it.

Bertiespeed

||*||CDNP 4 life
Reaction score
I do it through the booster and I feed it some before stalling it then dump a little more in it and let it sit for 30 mins and break up all the carbon off the valves and pistons. If you dont stall it by flooding it then your just wasting it.

this is what i dident do and why i think i did it wrong lol . I dident flood it with the last bit and like u said it was a waste cause i got a 3 second smoke show and that was it !

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i hate flooding it because most of the time, you can get it starting to knock and its creepy as hell because even if you turn off the key, it still runs for about 5 seconds