GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasrnu

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score

How did I miss you on this site? No intro page? LOVE the truck. Looks good but not perfect, exactly what I think a truck should be.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Perfect lights for an H/D bumper. Wish I could get away without a front plate. How's the tire clearance offroadin'?

What JJZ71 said...what a truck should be.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hoolllyyy ish fasrnu, that exactly the size/stance I want my truck sitting @. Thank you! I have wondered how those steps from the tahoe/suburban would look on our trucks! Looks good but more importantly it hides the body lift really really well! That truck is awesome man....I've been debating on bodylifting my truck 2" (def can't do 3) but now that I've seen those steps it may push me over board...:hmm:...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fasrnu, I would love some straight from the side shots with the steps on...I'd like to see better how it hides the frame just a little closer as if you were walking up to get in it. Also do those steps just bolt right up? I've only really seen them on tahoes and always wondered about them on the trucks!!! Part of me hates steps hardcore but if it serves a purpose and hides my additional lift I may have to get them...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed love the white truck, needs the cab corner fixed though. Love the bumpers with the lights in them as well.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What size tires are on those 17s Cowlboy?
33/12.50/17!!! these rims are just temperary till i get some stock 05 17s

i have always loved your truck...i think the moto metals looked better but i like the black and read theme you had..but those look real sharp on there too...just need your mtzs on them

i love the front end of your truck with the grill, smoothie and cowl hood too

i agree with you on the motos lookin better but i wont be runnin these long just gotta find somebody that wants to trade or sell me some stock 17s