GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I agree with you. I hate most of my own population because they are that way. I'm just saying that I'm myself. I am who I am and that's all I'll ever be. Don't judge me based on someone else.

Amen to that, yes most of you probably consider me a dbag, then you need to meet some of the other kids around here, talk about freaking worthless... good news is the gamer world will be going strong when we get older.... and that all of us that prefer working with our hands will start making a crap ton of money cause no one will want to do there on work

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You are only a dumb high school kid once guys. Don't try and be so grown up about it, be stupid, have fun, get in trouble (but not too much).

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You are only a dumb high school kid once guys. Don't try and be so grown up about it, be stupid, have fun, get in trouble (but not too much).

There's a difference between being foolish or having fun and blaring your crap music everywhere you drive or wearing your pants below you **** or smoking weed every day.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a difference between being foolish or having fun and blaring your crap music everywhere you drive or wearing your pants below you **** or smoking weed every day.
^^ too true.
I was capable of doing a lot at a young age. I'm sure I wasn't the best and I still am nowhere near the best.
It's still fun to make a fool out of myself when I'm screwing around in public or at work. It makes the work day go by faster and if one person in public gets a good laugh out of whatever I decided to do than it's worth it.
My pants stay at my waste, my music isn't loud and I was never into pot (or even alcohol in large doses for that matter).

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
^^ too true.
I was capable of doing a lot at a young age. I'm sure I wasn't the best and I still am nowhere near the best.
It's still fun to make a fool out of myself when I'm screwing around in public or at work. It makes the work day go by faster and if one person in public gets a good laugh out of whatever I decided to do than it's worth it.
My pants stay at my waste, my music isn't loud and I was never into pot (or even alcohol in large doses for that matter).

This is what I am talking about, it just seems like some people just try and act all grown up and serious about everything ALL the time.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I love it

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach