GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its the law to ride on the road. sorry to burst your bubble.

Im perfectly aware of that, doesnt mean I have to respect an uninsured motorist that has no signals, most of the time doesnt stop at stop signs and will go on the sidewalk whenever it benefits them. I dont like them, thats all.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im perfectly aware of that, doesnt mean I have to respect an uninsured motorist that has no signals, most of the time doesnt stop at stop signs and will go on the sidewalk whenever it benefits them. I dont like them, thats all.

Who says they don't have insurance. Most of my teammates that ride on the road are insured then again they are on "huffies" that cost 8-10k.

Still you need to respect them and give em good distance, cause if you hit one of them. Guess who's fault it is...

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
poeple shouldnt ride bikes in the middle of the fvckin road so they wont get hit!!!!!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who says they don't have insurance. Most of my teammates that ride on the road are insured then again they are on "huffies" that cost 8-10k.

Still you need to respect them and give em good distance, cause if you hit one of them. Guess who's fault it is...

Its exactly that attitude that ****** me off, "cause if you him them, guess whos fault it is", If youre a responsible rider, most times I wont even notice you. If youre causing a traffic jam and not obeying the rules of the road, I think it should be open season on your ass.......$10g on a BICYCLE......wow, I can get a used R32 GT-R for that, to each his own I guess.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Its legal get over it. You hit em its on your dumbass.

Oh stop fvcking crying over every little thing someone says. People cant say things that piss them off without you stating legal facts.

I agree with fob and cowlboy, they are dangerous at certain times of the day for other drivers.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most of my teammates that ride on the road are insured then again they are on "huffies" that cost 8-10k.
How is it even possible to have 9-10K in a bicycle? I mean that's a kind of ridiculous if you ask me, essentially there just a aluminum frame with 2 tires and wheels, a set or series of sprockets, handle bars, seat, and a chain. I think 400-500 is to much for a damn bicycle lol

poeple shouldnt ride bikes in the middle of the fvckin road so they wont get hit!!!!!

This is the truth!

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its exactly that attitude that ****** me off, "cause if you him them, guess whos fault it is", If youre a responsible rider, most times I wont even notice you. If youre causing a traffic jam and not obeying the rules of the road, I think it should be open season on your ass.......$10g on a BICYCLE......wow, I can get a used R32 GT-R for that, to each his own I guess.

It the attitude that you own the road that ****** me off. If I am riding down a normal road that is 40mph for instance at max I'd be 20under and that's only going uphill, and down hills I'd be going the speed limit. IF you hit me its your fault, cause I have every right to be on the road, as long as I am following the laws of the road. Just someone is slowing down doesn't give you right away to get aggressive and to be a *****.

To each there own, my race bike that I will be getting will cost between 4-6k, and that's with using what sponsorships I will have at my disposal. Then again in about 4 months I've ridden around 2800miles, and don't plan on daily driving my truck(s) for the rest of summer. Doing around 300miles a week worth of commuting miles. Do the math on the gas savings...

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh stop fvcking crying over every little thing someone says. People cant say things that piss them off without you stating legal facts.

I agree with fob and cowlboy, they are dangerous at certain times of the day for other drivers.

Ain't crying kid, stating facts that legally you retards have to share the road, if you don't like it get a bill passed.

:crazy: cause a biker is really that dangerous to windowlickers in trucks.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How is it even possible to have 9-10K in a bicycle? I mean that's a kind of ridiculous if you ask me, essentially there just a aluminum frame with 2 tires and wheels, a set or series of sprockets, handle bars, seat, and a chain. I think 400-500 is to much for a damn bicycle lol

Carbon fiber frames, light weight metal cranks and cassettes, shocks, carbon fiber wheel sets, carbon fiber spokes, carbon fiber bars/seat post/stem... it all adds up after awhile.