GMT400 Owners also in the SUBIE GANG!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
I got one for the family traveling vehicle. They are great in all weather and can do some mild off roading. Lots of aftermarket stuff too
There really is a great aftermarket for Subarus to do all kinds of stuff with. Thats one of the reasons why I bought mine.

Last edited:

Turbo4whl

Reaction score
My '98 starts running out of power at 12000 feet, I was flooring it trying to climb up them mountain trails. The Impala holds its own at that elevation well, though.

Need boost at that elevation, turbo or supercharger, or just add the nitrous. Nobody would complain you are bottle sucking as you pass their stopped vehicles and offer a ride.

Osteoblast

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I haven't driven the truck in two years. Long story short, engine went out so I sent it back home and I only have a few weeks a year to work on it. These pictures are from August 2019 and are really the last one I have of it running.
I always thought the 3500 are double rear wheel?
Is it a modification?