GMC Grill, 14 Bolt SF Rear End, Gauge Cluster and other OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just thought it might be of interest to someone considering the 14 bolt. Is it 2wd or 4wd? 4wd is 3" wider than 2wd.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, you're absolutely right....found out the hard way when I grabbed the front/rear axles out from under my 2500 suburban to squeeze them under my project jeep. Went ahead and rebuilt them and stuck in storage, maybe I'll use one day lol.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok good deal man, could ya get the shipping quote to 39180 then bill me on my paypal for the total amount? Thanks, Mike.

PP ID: [email protected]

Alright, I got the shipping quote and billed you for the total via PayPal as requested! Thanks man! Also be sure to PM me your mailing Address!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just thought it might be of interest to someone considering the 14 bolt. Is it 2wd or 4wd? 4wd is 3" wider than 2wd.

Sorry about that, I thought i stated it was a 4X4 in the original post! So yes, it is a 14 bolt SF 6 lug (3.73 GT4) 4X4 rear end! :handshake:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Shipping address is in payment info....gotta get up early in the morning and hit the road....so i need atleast 5hrs sleep, nite fellas.

and thank you mean green :)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
*taps foot*....waiting on R&L Carriers sucks....they were supposed to deliver today by 1pm and i get a call at 2pm to inform me they're gonna be late....ya think?!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shipping address is in payment info....gotta get up early in the morning and hit the road....so i need atleast 5hrs sleep, nite fellas.

and thank you mean green :)

Alright man, i got the payment through paypal from ya! I'll get em shipped out to you tomorrow and I'll send ya the tracking number once i get it shipped too! Thanks again Mobs!