GMC Grill, 14 Bolt SF Rear End, Gauge Cluster and other OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I got your louvers shipped out today, I sent them Priority Post so you should have them Saturday or Monday! Sorry I didn't get them out yesterday, i got really busy at the shop and didn't get out of here till way after the post office closed. Anyways, thanks again Mobs! :handshake:
I'll get the tracking number to you tomorrow, it's in my truck and i just got it the house finally!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah it's no biggie man, I was actually at another place taking pics of vehicles for insurance. Tornado borrowed my lincoln welder with the ford 300-6cyl in it and gave it back in the back pasture. Insurance says they'll reimburse $500 for it....what a crock!

Also, how did you send me tracking number? I've checked email and gmt400 messages, if emailed, it may have sent to spam. Gmail is funny about that sometimes.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Original List updated! Also here are a few more things for sale!

88-90 Quad Beam headlight assemblies complete with parking lights included. Asking $50 OBO+shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

----------------------

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey, take those headlights and mount on top of your visor....haha, talk about some crazy hunting lights!!!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, take those headlights and mount on top of your visor....haha, talk about some crazy hunting lights!!!

:lol: If i ever get around to building a mud truck, that thing will have more lights on then anyone has ever imagined :deal: