Glove box light switch housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

That link is for full serve yards. They will not be bothered w/ trinkets unless you pay for it. You could cold a yard & see if they are willing. Typically a $25-35 min charge. They do not have interchanges for items like that, so you would also need those details.

For self-serve yards try: row52.com
You can set it up for text/email alerts for fresh arrivals.

Not all yards use the above links. So if you don't have any hits in your area, then it will be cold driving for you.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That link is for full serve yards. They will not be bothered w/ trinkets unless you pay for it. You could cold a yard & see if they are willing. Typically a $25-35 min charge. They do not have interchanges for items like that, so you would also need those details.

For self-serve yards try: row52.com
You can set it up for text/email alerts for fresh arrivals.

Not all yards use the above links. So if you don't have any hits in your area, then it will be cold driving for you.

I have been able to get some small things as well as larger items, but it’s a struggle. Most of them are assholes about it and don’t want to be bothered. But if you try enough different ones, you’ll find someone willing to help. Going in person I could almost guarantee he’ll find one. For me it’s a 2 hour drive to the nearest yard, so I look for alternative methods.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been able to get some small things as well as larger items, but it’s a struggle. Most of them are assholes about it and don’t want to be bothered. But if you try enough different ones, you’ll find someone willing to help. Going in person I could almost guarantee he’ll find one. For me it’s a 2 hour drive to the nearest yard, so I look for alternative methods.

I agree, I've worked in salvage yards more than half of my life & I've seen it all & then some.
Around me, fullserve yards have a $25-35 on any part they pull. Things like those switches, ashtrays & whatnot, they dont have an interchange for them. So they wont be bothered alot of times. I had talked my boss into subscribing to a crash part index. This thing gave part #'s, blow up diagrams, interchanges & what not.
It was great, I was able to increase our sales of fluff on ebay & it helped our willing counter salespeople increase their commissions, which in turn all increased my bosses profit. So win/win.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree, I've worked in salvage yards more than half of my life & I've seen it all & then some.
Around me, fullserve yards have a $25-35 on any part they pull. Things like those switches, ashtrays & whatnot, they dont have an interchange for them. So they wont be bothered alot of times. I had talked my boss into subscribing to a crash part index. This thing gave part #'s, blow up diagrams, interchanges & what not.
It was great, I was able to increase our sales of fluff on ebay & it helped our willing counter salespeople increase their commissions, which in turn all increased my bosses profit. So win/win.

To be honest, I don’t mind paying extra for the hassle. Some of these little parts are becoming impossible to find.