Glove box light switch housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m trying to find the clip that the glove box light switch clips to on the dash. I’ve scoured the internet but haven’t had any luck. I was wondering if any of y’all know of a site to look before I head to the junkyard. Thanks.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Chances are you're going to have to find that in a junkyard. That kind of little stuff I'm pretty sure you won't find new. I do know what you're talking about tho. The outer black piece, right?

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chances are you're going to have to find that in a junkyard. That kind of little stuff I'm pretty sure you won't find new. I do know what you're talking about tho. The outer black piece, right?[/QUOTE
Chances are you're going to have to find that in a junkyard. That kind of little stuff I'm pretty sure you won't find new. I do know what you're talking about tho. The outer black piece, right?
I believe so. The guy who put my dash in said it broke. The light switch just hangs now.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Yeah they're kinda brittle, like everything else. You can find ones that aren't broken, but you have to be careful pulling the set apart.