Getting N-Fab's... need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew the bolted to the rockers.. I went ahead and drilled and mounted them anyway.. for a body lift, I love the look... we will see how long the rockers last now. It aint like my truck is straight and rust free anyway. lol

We need pics!!!!!

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys need to have faith. That's the big selling point, that they mount to the body, not the frame. You would be surprised how strong that part of the body is.

-Via Mobile-

I upgraded the hardware... they came with crap 1/4" carriage bolts and no lock nuts or even lock washers... cheap ********! lol

I have 3/8 bolts with grade 8 washers and lock nuts and these things are tough... they dont budge. Pics taken will post soon...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Cool deal! Yeah that's one of the advantages, if you have a body lift, you don't have to worry. Post some pictures!

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
You guys need to have faith. That's the big selling point, that they mount to the body, not the frame. You would be surprised how strong that part of the body is.

-Via Mobile-

its not the strength i'm worried about its the fact that all the holes drilled = absolute rust......my post was more like no chance in hell i'm putting a drill bit thru any panel of my truck