full dash price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big nasty

Reaction score
I found a guy local who is parting out a obs truck and asked him for a price on the dash he quoted $135
With me pulling it. That sounds decent to me , just wondering if he is in the right ball park? Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I've got a gray one from a '98 in good shape. It will work, you will just need to swap your harness in, I'd be glad to help, I've done it a few times. The airbag is blown, but it's not hard at all to find anther one to fill the hole (the whole airbag assembly is separate, it does not damage the dash when it blows) or a cubby hole, like I've got in mine.

big nasty

Reaction score
Cool what are you askin for it? Also what is the difference between the 95s
and the 98s?

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
100. And its already removed lol. The wiring harnesses are different, and '97 and later had an airbag or cubby hole instead of cupholders on the passenger side. Wiring harness is very easy to swap

big nasty

Reaction score
Alrighy sounds good man only down fall is it'll be just a bit before I can buy it some bills came up and I gotta rework the budget again before I can o it

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to say that the a/c ductwork inside the dash is different for 95-96 and 97-98 models. Just in case, you might want to grab that when you find a dash.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I have it. Slightly different, but not enough to need it. Still have the 96 duct in the 99 dash I put in